whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Feb 19, 2010

...in my studio

~ OH Happy weekend ! ~


I've been working in the studio all week,
mostly cleaning it!!
Just when I finish,
I end up pulling everything out due to inspiration :)
&
you guessed it...
POOF!
ribbons and flowers and paper, every where.


but
for a short time
I can see my sewing machine!



I love this little armoire,
It gets moved from Julianna's room (my daughter)
to my studio room, as we are constantly rearranging things.

 

I have four of these metal stand, two large and two smaller ones
and I didn't like seeing the plastic boxes all the time,
so I made some covers from lovely linen or crispy white sheets!
I really love the way they turned out, and the canvas shabby chic bins give just enough loveliness on top.
~
I enjoyed showing you where I make things.










10 comments:

  1. so inspiring!!! I am starting to put things in my studio, and have the same black shelves, I am going to do what you did so I don't have to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty! I'd love a studio like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rosemary, thank you for sharing your studio with us... it is beautiful! I would love to sit in there are create something wonderful...love all the ruffles! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary, your studio looks wonderfull, and so romantic, I love what you did with it, and the ideas are great---
    I too know all about stuff laying all over, hiding everything else.

    xo Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you covered up those shelves - so creative! I always love seeing everyone's creative spaces - yours is beautiful!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh La La, Rosemary. I pictured your studio this beautiful. How lucky are we to have our own space? I want a shabby chandelier (sp?) next time I see one I'm grabbing it! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have my own space, but unfortunately that is not possible. i sure do like yours. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! how pretty! I have those exact shabby chic fabric containers in my craft room up on a white hutch. That tiered fabric cover is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your studio is beautiful, so enchanting!
    Magic and Joy,
    Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive