whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Apr 24, 2010

...today ~ I'm :(

...hello dear readers ~

My bestest friend left for home this morning
and I'm feeling a little blue

but
...we had the BEST time ever!!!!
I didn't want her to go
and tried my darndest to get her to stay...
at least until the end of summer
next year!!
HA!!!!

~ and, dear ones,
I have so many new pretties to show you ~

but for today,
I'd just like to share a picture of us all together and happy:)

(She's up in the air as we speak, sooooo she's not going to know!
I just want to share how absolutely gorgeous she is
inside...and out!!)


see???!!!!
How could you not
love and adore her to pieces?!!!!

~

just needed to share with you
thanks...




4 comments:

  1. So sad when you have to say goodbye to such special people in our lives! But maybe between Facebook, Skype, email, etc. you will be in touch as much as possible?

    Take it easy today and relax -- hugs to you!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! What a beautiful post, you are such a sweetie.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo of you all, so glad you had a good visit, I know it's hard to let them leave. the older we get the harder the good-byes!
    xoxo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary your mom truly is beautiful! I can see her in you so much. I know it was hard to see her go home. It was probably just as hard for her to leave you.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails