whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jun 7, 2010

...it was a beautiful day!!

...cue music

~Beautiful Day~
 by U2
(but sung in my voice)

~

You're on the road ~
seeking your destination... 
You're full of hope ~

In a maze of imagination...

Your heart is a bloom ~

a garden of endless possibilities
 
...see all the beautiful colors
~
it's all right here in front of you
...just waiting to unfold

~ remember dear ones
to lend a hand...

and know that it will be
returned in grace
by HIS hand!!
~
What a beautiful day!


...happy day dear readers!

these are my lovely ones ~
Sunday was "dress up day" at church.
As we live in the west,
Everyone is, shall we say
sport-ee
and the attire is less than semi-formal
ahhhhh...
as in jeans and t-shirts

yah
wayyyyyy less!!

which is such a shame
that these beautiful young people
(all the young adults, not just "mines"!)
are not fluffed up on a regular basis...

Everywhere we went,
people would say
"OK...I just have to ask~
what's the special occassion?!"
...wedding?...graduation?

It got to the point that I just wanted to say
OH, we're from out of town and this is how we always dress!!!
Well...we really are from the east coast!!
HA!!!

It's amazing to see what a crisp white shirt, a pretty little dress
and
 a SMILE can do...
maybe I'll start a random family dress up day!!!!
hhhmmmmmm....
yes!
I think I shall!!!

OH ~ what a beautiful day!






3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Your children are very beautiful! So happy to see that you guys are having a great Sunday. In my family, Sunday is also the day for dress up and I love it so much! haha..

    Have a wonderful day Rosemary! >_~

    xoxo,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to start one of those in my own family! Getting my kids to dress up for weddings is getting to be a major pain, they argue all the time, I think they have totally forgotten proper clothing etiquette that I once taught them.

    And don't even get me started on my hubby!
    Kate
    PS- your kids looked amazing! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rosemary,

    Your photoes are lovely, and your kids so sweet, and beautifull.Love the sweet dress,your daughter is wearing.
    Yes it`s a pity that the young don`t wants to dress nicely any more. Exatly the same here in Denmark, ,would be so nice, if they for special occations would dress up a bit.

    Hugs, from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails