whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Mar 1, 2011

...beautiful roots

...whhooo-hooooo!
Hello dear readers!

March 1st has finally arrived,
and it won't be long now
 until Spring is here!
  

I find myself looking forward to this particular renewing season ~
being reflective on what has been...
and
anticipating what will come to be.
  

I am calling forth a most beautiful year
filled with wonder and delight!
Realizing that in order for this to happen,
I too,
must do my part
and give it all that I am
all the way down to my core!


I have come to know that nothing is impossible ~
NOTHING!!

no one truly knows our individual journeys
and all that each road encapsulates.
...all the joys,
all the sorrows...
and everything in between
but
each and every moment
I try to retain a positive energy
and keep moving forward
using the gifts that have been given to me.

~ humbled ~

~ grateful ~

~ content ~

it IS well with my soul
and I wish the same for all of you!

~

Happy White Wednesday
Happy first day of the month of Spring!!


sharing this post over at Faded Charm's White Wednesday


here's to a renewing year!

15 comments:

  1. A beautiful message today from a beautiful lady!

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most happy spring to you, too! May this next month be filled with flowers of the most beautiful sort.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy spring is near! A new beautiful beginning after a long winter~ Happy Spring~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosemary,
    You have said it all so beautifully. I wish you a lovely spring filled with colorful flowers and abundant sunshine.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything here is so pretty and beautiful. I entirely love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a very beautiful post. The long wait is almost over and spring is fast approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely sentiments to reflect on, Rosemary. You have such a wonderful, positive spirit!!! It's contagious.
    THANK YOU so much for your very kind words about my Santos. I wish our Santos dolls could visit each other. I love how your locket rests beautifully on my special table.
    Happy WW!!!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! You have a wonderful Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sweetheart, Rosemary.
    Thankyou for beautifull and positive words, and
    your alwayes lovely photoes.
    Hugs, and love-Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. such heartfelt words and straight from your heart to mine sista! words to live by...words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely words and wish.....
    Oh my dear....I received your lovely envelope.
    And you know what...I am totally in love.
    The lovely necklace I am wearing now immediately.......how beautiful this one is ;0)
    I am so proud that I have such lovely art work from you now.
    And the lovely tags.....oh really if you could see me now...
    Smiling from ear to ear....;0)
    I will certainly make a lovely post from it...so stay in touch ;0)
    May I thank you with all my heart.
    THANKX
    You are a dear friend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosemary this is such a lovely post and I love the scripture - it is well with my soul, only in Christ can we say that. I am so looking forward to what this new season has in store!
    Blessings today~
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Birth of the Flowers: God spoke! and from the arid scene sprang rich and verdant bowers, till all the earth was soft with green,-Hi smiled; and there were flowers. (Mary Mcneil Fenolloso) ~Have a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails