whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Apr 12, 2011

...a random white wednesday

...hello my dears!!

my peeps are home for spring break this week
and I've been rearranging my studio 
clearing away those things which once held my fascination
and replacing them with new, inspiring things.
I find the energy around me changes with the seasons
so why not change my pretties around too:)

here is bella
taking a ride in her pink wheel barrel!


a super close up of a vintage hat with fabulous millinery flowers...

love it!!


my faux apothecary jars
filled with vintage lace trims.

take any glass jar, a tube of clear liquid nails
and glass candlestick holders
and viola!!


a silver tray of pretties...
  

and for reals
 apothecary jars!
filled with vintage flowers, lace and string...
  

a lovely reminder to surround your life with romance
even in ordinary things...


aaahhhhhhh
lace
beautiful vintage bits...

simply sublime!


and last but not least,
a soft, little leather baby shoe

~ wonderment and whimsy!


and with the wave of my magic wand,
I'm off!

to see what else I may find in my forgotten treasures!

come see what other treasure await you over at
Faded Charm's: White Wednesday

thanks for stopping by:)

here's to rediscovering pretties we already have!





14 comments:

  1. Those are such beautiful treasures! I love your girl in the wheelbarrow...cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enchanting as always mon amie. have fun with your "peeps!" merci for the inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have some pretties. Love all your things displayed in the jars.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love finding treasures in my own pile of goodies! You make yours look so dreamy and romantic Rosemary. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.k. so you leave me filling like I have left a disneyland of white romance ..a dream that you don't want to wake up from ..a fairy tale you do not want to end ..you have such a beautiful way of sharing !!! I always enjoy myself so much when I come to visit ..

    I love your jar apothecaries ..I know what I'm going to be making ..hope that's o.k...?

    Blessings ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love your unique style.....and your header....and most of all that tiny baby shoe.
    Fine day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreamy,romantic-and beautiful, dear Rosemary-
    xxxooo-Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love today's post!! We all need a little romance!! Love the jars filled with goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is like a breath of fresh spring air! I love how you re-ordered things to inspire you anew. Sometimes just a little re-arranging really gets the creative juices flowing. Love your bella doll and all the lace!
    Happy WW dear!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such an inspiration Rosemary. I love your beauty in simple things. It is PERFECT!

    Hugs and Happy WW,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS and romantic photos today Rosemary! Love each and every one of them. I am inspired to redo my area...now if I can just get up from the computer. LOL
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sweet Rosemary, Thank you sooo much for visiting! This post is so enchanting...but I hope you know those faux apothocary jars have pushed me right over the edge (running to find jars) LOL!! Your ideas come from such a beautiful place...I am inspired!!!
    Thank you for sharing so much beauty...
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to spend Sunday freshening up my studio for Spring and Summer...thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved your egg project SO much I featured it on my blog yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails